Friday, May 30, 2008

DuNo..

times really flies..
my 3 weeks holiday..is ledi "fly"1 week..
left another 2 weeks..
actually,wat had I did for last whole week..
I reali duno..
I felt blur..I felt sad..I felt unhappy..
I'm not happy at all vif my holidays..
WHY??
i dun even knw..
many many things are around me and make me upset..
next sem..frens are moving out from hostel to cyberia..
LEFT ME ALONE in hostel..
oo..nope..still hv jackie n vin yee..
next sem..everything will be change..
I think..
the feels of this sem will not longer wujud for next sem..
WILL we?
friendship..relationship..family..
y everything everything are so complicated?
feel tired..this feeling never have before..
and "him"..
I never had that feel towards him before..
sad..tired..speechless..
and I never cry so much before like now in my lifetimes..
why?
wonder~ing..
hope that..everything will be fine..
after i wake up..
hope..
reali hope..

No comments: