Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HuhHhh..

Huhh...
another stupid subject over again..
AIS..make me pening n headache..
finally..its OVER..
but..still got 4 more subjects to go..
still have 9 more days to go(suffer)..
hope that I can get a good result in this subject..
although I hate it..
and again..
MACRO exam on thursday..
from now..still have 45 hours to FIGHT WITH IT!!
haizz..
y student's life full of exam..exam..exam.........?????
arghhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~
in primary school..i like exam..coz I'm de best..
in secondary school..I started to change..
I started to become lazier n lazier...
and now..
in Uni's life..I HATE EXAM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but..I cant avoid from it..
it is a MUST in my life..I have no choice..
and hope that...
I will not make my parents feel disappointed..
hope...
hopefully...
hope that...
but..
now..I feel sleepy..
maybe I should get some rest..
c u...

1 comment:

kokhong said...

1130am lastik out.. 12pm finis blogging.. reli wana respect u d!! cum bek terus blogging.. learn ur rumate kiasu 30% oso gud la.. haiz.. faster go study la..