Sunday, May 11, 2008

M0+h3R'$ d@Y

! +think..
this might be the 1st time that i din celebrate vif my lovely mother on mother's day..
coz..the FISH MMU!!!!!!!!!
arrange my 1st exam today..YES!!! TODAY!!! SUNDAY PLUS MOTHER'S DAY...
reali speechless..
make me can't celebrate with my mummy..
then..my sister went for a camp last 3 days..
so..nobody will celebrate with my mum..my pity mum~~
luckly..I jz knew that my cousin went back to my hometown n celebrate with my mum..
luckly..reali feel thankful to them..
yi xin..yi zhong n yi ding..my dearest cousin sister n brother..
muakkzzzz..
somore..they oso bought a big big big bouquet of flower for my mum..
hehe..i think quite expensive oo.. (^@^)
but anyway..they got that heart..and my mum reali felt happy about that coz they purposely go back and celebrate with her..she is HAPPY~~~~~~
and me????? haizzz..
suffer~~ING in MMU...
nvm..mum..wait me for another 2 weeks ooo..
then i go back and treat u a big meal ^_____^
mum..HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...
wish all the MOTHERs in the world..
H@p! m0+h3R'$ d@y..

1 comment:

kokhong said...

FISH mmu. haha.. so SOPAN d ge?? hehe. like tat ma guai lo.. i oso din celebrate mother's day la.. sumor bro n sis at penang.. but i thk mum wont sad gua.. at least later mum dad n grandma will go out eat.. tey very ming pak si lei de.. hehe