Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WaOoOOOoo

Wao..
It seems to be almost 1 month I didn't update my blog..
such a long long time..
So..wat I busy with throughout this whole month?
Actually I also not really sure what had I done..
^__^
oh ya..
I became on air DJ..every tuesday night..
started last week...and so with next next next ...week..
hmm..
now,12:14pm..actually Im supposed to be in class now to have my MA class..
but i ponteng,jz bcoz I havent finish study my AIS mid term..
but I blogging at here pulak..
feel a bit sorry to myself..
@_@
tommorrow night have AIS mid term..
actually I really can't imagine what question will the lecturer come out..
studying computer...hardware...software..hardisk..secondary storage...
omg...Im a PC's IDIOT~~~~
what is this all about???
argh~~~~~~
help~~~ +.+
haizzz..the lecturer slides so thick..
I cant even hafal all..
I will die de..
well..
on the other hand..when I think that this weekend will start our mid term break..
then I become so excited already..
sure..there will have another 3 mid terms after midterm break..and so the assignment get to hand up...but anyway..I still feel happy..
because I can stay at my lovely home for 1 week..
yeppie~~~~
somore,the Monday after mid term break do not have classes..
so I can come back to MMU on Monday or even Tuesday afternoon..
yeah yeah~~~ (^@^)
waoo...
its 12:21pm already loo...
okok,I gtg loo...
if not reali cant finish my AIS study..
sayonara~~~
I think..
I only will update my blog during mid term break ba~~
hehehe..
tata

No comments: