Tuesday, July 1, 2008

DAMN DOWN NOW~~

I never met such thing b4..
y can I so ben dan?
how can I lost my car's key?
I duno..I reali duno..
every1 asked me hw i lost it..
I tell u all...I REALI DUNO!!!!!!!!!!!
I duno when I lost it!!
I duno how I lost it!!
I duno where I lost it!!
I duno how long I lost it!!
I reali duno...
I jz knw that yesterday nite I still go to my car and take something from my car..
before I went for my dinner..
I jz realised I lost my key this morning..
How come I so stupid?
How come I din alert at all?
when they ask me this Q..
my tears..cant control and drop out...
I blame myself!!!
Y I SO STUPID?
I scare..
I panic..
I duno wat to do..
but luckly got kok hong help me go to security and report to them..
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks...
the result is..
the claim my car...
but its make me calm down..
at least SUM1 that get my key wun drive it out..
and to SUSHI...thanks a lot coz u borrow ur car to me..
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks...
and...
PLEASE~~~~~~~
to the one who get my key...
pls return it to me...
please..please..please..
好心有好报
I reali apreaciate YOU...
I hope...
I hope that I will get back my key...
now...
or might be tomorrow morning..
when I open my eyes..
I hope that my car's key will on my table..
I wish...
GOD bless me...

No comments: