Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My sister graduation

21 days din come to visit my own blog..
quite miss it.. *_*
hmm..today I'll blog about a blog that shoud be post one month ago..
^_^
see..how lazy I am..paiseh ar..
Excatly one month ago..my ONLY sister finally graduated loo..
hehe..
here are some photo..

My "quan jia fu"

My cousin's couple n my sis

My cousin sis & sis

If I dun tell u we r sister,do u know it? ^_^

Well..finally she graduated from her studies..
quite lonely because she went to Singapore after she graduated..
She is my ONLY sister and so..
no one will quarrel with me..play with me..rebut things with me..
not really biasa now...
+.+ wuwuw...miss u sis..gan dong ma?
hehehe..
hope she is doing fine there right now..
and..
remember..
faster get your job and find money for me to finish my study..
wakakaka...

* a bit boring de me..so that got this blog..

No comments: